Hard Candy Sky

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hi guys! Today, I'm going to show everyone the only Hard Candy polish I own right now. I know that there's a new line of nail polishes Hard Candy recently released so I'm really interested in trying those out. From what I've seen from other nail bloggers, they look awesome.

Hard Candy Sky is a light blue with a darker blue shimmer to it. The shimmer is really subtle on the nails but in the sunlight, you can tell. I love the color but the formula was a thin and watery so it made application streaky. I applied three coats below.

Hard Candy Sky
Hard Candy Sky
Hard Candy Sky

What do you think of this color? Also, any particular colors I should pick up from their new nail polish line?

6 comments:

  1. I love this colour! It's perfect for spring, but I have never seen this brand before, I would like to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Totally agree that its a great color for Spring. You can find Hard Candy at Walmart!

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I love the color. Is the color too sheer just for 1 coat? :0 anyways love the swatch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its super sheer on one coat, that's why I had to use three. Thank you for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. That color is super pretty! I need a blue like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Try to find one from a different brand though since this one was really sheer and you have to build up the color.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS