The Nail Challenge Collaborative - Pastels Week 3

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Sunday! Here's my 3rd manicure for The Nail Challenge Collaborative. Its another dotting design since its the only tool I have to use. I've really loved the polka dot gradient manicure I did before so I decided to do another one.

This one is a little different though since its a reverse version of it. Instead of having the dots concentrated on the tips of the nails, I decided to start it near the base of my nails instead. It gives the manicure a different effect from the original version.

For my base color, I used Jessica Tangerine Dreamz. Then with a dotting tool, I dotted on Sally Hansen White On and Orly Ancient Jade. Lastly, I applied my OPI Top Coat to smooth out the manicure and to add shine.

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - Pastels Week 3
The Nail Challenge Collaborative - Pastels Week 3
The Nail Challenge Collaborative - Pastels Week 3

I love this design so much! Its one of my favorites I've done and its so easy to do. Would you wear it?

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic colour combo! & I love the variation of the dots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy with this manicure :)

      Delete
  2. I love the look of this! Dot manis are so fun to do & look at :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Dot manicures are my new love right now :)

      Delete
  3. So cute! Love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS