American Apparel Coney Island

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hey guys! Sorry for the dark lighting in the photos below. I painted my nails after I got off work so the sun was going down when I took these. You can still see the color pretty well though. Let's see the polish then!

American Apparel Coney Island is a brighter pastel cotton pink creme. Formula on this was streaky on the first coat but was easy to work with. I actually don't own much pinks in my collection so this is a great color to have for me. Since I was using this polish as a base color for a manicure, I only applied two coats. I recommend doing three coats though since the color was still kind of patchy and uneven on my nails.

American Apparel Coney Island
American Apparel Coney Island
American Apparel Coney Island

Do you own a lot of pinks in your collection? If so, what are some of your favorites?

14 comments:

  1. This is really nice on you! :) I have the least number of polishes in pink. I don't know why...it's such a great color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! At least I'm not the only one. I think I don't own much pinks is because I wasn't a huge fan of the color when I was little.

      Delete
  2. This is soooo pretty! I really like American Apparel Polishes. I think my favorite pink is OPI Pedal Faster Suzi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm really loving my American Polishes too. I'm so happy I got them. I'll have to check that color out then :)

      Delete
  3. I'm not a big fan of "barbie" pinks, but I do love soft pinks like this. Great color on you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always disliked the color pink when I was little but now I don't mind it, lol. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh what a lovely pink! Your swatches are always so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink is what I have the most of. I adore pinks. This color is very cute. Not too dark or light. Some of my favorites are Orly Beach Cruiser, Sinful Colors Bikini, and Color Club Electro Candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll have to check some of them out.

      Delete
  6. Such a beautiful creme.. I have a weakness for such pinks. I love these :) From my stash my fav is NOPI Do good feel good...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome to hear you like this shade and I'll for sure check out that NOPI color too :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS