MSMD: Easy Floral Nails

Monday, May 6, 2013

Good morning! Here's my Monkey See Monkey Do post. I was actually pretty busy on the weekends being trained at my new part time job so I had very little time to do my nails. I wanted something easy and simple so I decided to recreate a manicure from Chalkboard Nails. I'm recreating her Bright Easter Floral manicure.

For my base color, I used American Apparel Coney Island. For the floral design, I used American Apparel Cameo Blue, American Apparel Downtown LA, American Apparel Manila, American Apparel Office, and American Apparel Rose Bowl. Then I dotted on American Apparel Passport Blue in the center of each flower.

Easy Floral Nails
Easy Floral Nails
Easy Floral Nails

This manicure was really easy to do since I just used the brush from each polish to create the flower petals. I think it turned out pretty good. Its a great manicure for the season right now too. Would you wear it?

Be sure to check out the other MSMD manicures below!

20 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! It looks just like the original! I love the colours together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I especially love the flower on your pointer finger!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dani! Yeah, the flower on my pointer ringer did turn out good. I kind of wish I made more flowers on my nails now, lol.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty, Lisa! I may just have to try doing those flowers. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veronica! Go try out this manicure too :)

      Delete
  4. So cute Lisa! I can see this working with so many color combos. Chalkboard Nails is a huge inspiration for me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I agree :) Yeah, Chalkboard Nails is awesome!

      Delete
  5. It kinda looks like a watercolour painting on your nails...I would definitely wear it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does :) You should try it out then.

      Delete
  6. Very, very adorable. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on this! The colors you used are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS