Hobby Polish Bloggers May Challenge - Nature Inspired

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hey everyone! Here's my nature inspired manicure for Hobby Polish Bloggers May Challenge. When I think of nature, I usually associate flowers with it so I decided to do a floral manicure. My last floral manicure wasn't the best so I wanted to try my hand at it again.

For my base color, I used Color Club Ho-Ho-Holly. Then I used a dotting tool and dotted on Color Cub Berry and Bright and Color Club Winter Affair to create the little flowers.

Hobby Polish Bloggers May Challenge - Nature Inspired
Hobby Polish Bloggers May Challenge - Nature Inspired
Hobby Polish Bloggers May Challenge - Nature Inspired

I think the flowers turned out pretty good compared to my first floral manicure. This manicure feels more fall appropriate but its still really nice to wear right now for me since the weather here is still rainy some days. What do you think of my nature inspired manicure?

Be sure to check out the other manicures for this challenge below!

22 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! It looks like Christmas! And that's a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha your right, it does :) Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! Love all of the colors you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally Christmas in May! I love that green you used as your base, it's gorgie. Nice job on your flowers, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The colors I used are pretty Christmas themed without me realizing it too, haha.

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful, Lisa!! I like that you went with more non-traditional colors for a spring/summer floral mani. Very original!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I actually just wanted to use some Color Club polishes in my manicure and the only ones I have were these dark fall colors.

      Delete
  5. I love this! The flowers look really uniform and the colour combination is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad to hear that my flowers are at least improving as I practice more and more :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS