Zoya Kimber

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Good morning! I've been super busy at my new part time job that whenever I have free time, I'm trying to get some posts done and ready. I've been hired at a grocery store and its been kind of hard. There are so much numbers I have to familiarize with the produce and bakery items that they sell. I just had my first real work shift on Tuesday and its was a bit difficult to say the least. Hope it gets better over time. If not, I might have to go find another job or something.

Zoya Kimber is a pretty pink with gold shimmer. The finish on this is almost like a more saturated jelly polish. The color absolutely glows on my nails every time I put it on. This is actually one of my favorite pinks that I own. It flatters my skin tone and its just the right shade of pink that I like. I have two coats on.

Zoya Kimber
Zoya Kimber
Zoya Kimber

What do you think of this color?

18 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! I'm sure it'll get easier once you get the hang of it =) Just like polishing your right hand with your left lol!

    Your swatches and pictures look great! I love Kimber, it's such a vibrant pink shade that's perfect for summer! And it really does glow like you said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I went to work today and it wasn't too bad.

      Aww thanks, I try my best :) You should totally pick up Kimber if you see it then.

      Delete
  2. Kimber is stunning on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the job. Im sure it'll get easier. That color is to pretty! It's on my wish list. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'm sure it will :) Haha, hope you get it then :D

      Delete
  4. Very pretty color. It's so sparkly. Good Luck on the job. Hopefully things get better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney. Worked today and it wasn't too bad. I'm glad there were other ladies there helping me out :)

      Delete
  5. I have Kimber and really like it. This looks great with your skin! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a great color right? Thank you! :)

      Delete
  6. So juicy and shimmery. Love it!
    I was a cashier at a grocery store for my first job. And trust me, it gets easier. It's super overwhelmiing at first, so much to remember! But everyday you'll get better. And soon you'll be dreaming about veggie codes :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad to see you like the color :)

      Thanks for the advice! I worked today and it was pretty good. I don't think I'll ever be able to remember all the numbers for everything but at least the other cashiers are happy to help me out when I need it. I also got a sheet with all the codes so I can look and find items more easily.

      Delete
  7. This is beautiful shade... perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this color, and so glad that I have it! Next manicure I need to pull it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS