Step Into Summer Challenge - Neon

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hello! Here's another manicure for the Step Into Summer Challenge hosted by the Hobby Polish Bloggers. For the neon theme, I decided to go with a paint splatter manicure. I didn't have a straw on hand so I couldn't create a real splatter design though. Instead, I did a controlled splatter which was inspired by Kayla from Nails by Kayla Shevonne. She did a Rainbow Splatter. Let's see how mine turned out!

Neon Paint Splatter Nails

For my base color I used Sally Hansen White On. For the neon splatters, I used Misa Lather, Rinse, Repeat, Color Club Amp'd Up, and Color Club Limelight. I dotted big blob on my nails and taking my dotting tool, pulled the blobs to make a splatter shape. Then I dotted some random dots around it.

Neon Paint Splatter Nails
Neon Paint Splatter Nails

This is such a fun manicure! I really liked how it turned out and I'm excited to try this out with different colors too. What do you think of my manicure?

Step Into Summer Challenge - Hobby Polish Bloggers

Be sure to check out the other manicures for this challenge below!

26 comments:

  1. WOW!! THIS IS GORGEOUS!! How cool to make the "splatters" with a dotting tool:) No messy cleanup! I'm a new follower of your blog and FB page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yeah that's one of the reasons I like this design, no mess to clean up afterwards :) Hope you enjoy my blog!

      Delete
  2. I love the colors! The splatters are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute! I want to try this splatter method too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute...everything you do is impeccable, Lisa! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! Its not always perfect but I try my best :)

      Delete
  5. The blobs look like little starfish! Cute color combination too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they kind of do :) Thanks Melody!

      Delete
  6. These are perfect splatters! Great job Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cool! I've been wanting to try the splatter! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should try it out for yourself. It was pretty easy :)

      Delete
  8. Ok, I need to put this on my "to do" list. I love it so much:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It was pretty easy to create :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS