Zoya Cola

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Good morning! Here's the last of my posts that I've written up beforehand. I'm really happy to have these all posted up. It was starting to pile up and I had too much posts and not enough days to show them all. Let's see what I have today then.

Zoya Cola is a red brown creme. As you can see, the color has a lot of red undertones to it. Formula was kind of watery so it made application a bit difficult. It applied on patchy and wanted to flood my cuticles so I had to be extra careful with it. It dried pretty quick so I didn't have to wait long in between coats. The color dried really shiny too almost like a jelly polish which I liked. This is three coats.

Zoya Cola
Zoya Cola
Zoya Cola

I think its a nice red brown creme and the name Cola suits it really well. What do you think of this color?

18 comments:

  1. I adore this! It's so stunning on you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color...it looks really pretty on you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Wonderful swatch!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great colour...it could be called a red or brown! Gorgeous swatch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yeah it can be either one :)

      Delete
  5. i don't remember if i have this zoya a lot but i like it on you. it's a really unusual color and looks great on your skin tone.

    the painted ninja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and you should go check if you have it :)

      Delete
  6. such a perfect color...I need this :) lovely swatches..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this colour - don't like the sound of tricky application though!! Have you come across any dupes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't but I'm sure you can Google the shade to see if anyone else has.

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous shade! Another one to my wishlist ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS