Oh Mon Dieu! 31 Day Challenge Day 18 - Delicate

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hello everyone! Not much happening these past few days for me. Just working and sleeping whenever I have the time. Sad to say but I can't wait to go back to school since I've either been at home or at work these past two months. Let's see what I have for today's Oh Mon Dieu! It’s the Rather Awesome 31 Day Challenge.

For day 18, the theme is delicate. When I think of something delicate, I associate pinks and light colored glitter. I decided to go with this image I had in my mind and do something soft with these shades. Let's see what I did.

Delicate Glitter Nails
Nicole by OPI, Nina Ultra Pro, OPI

For my base color, I used Nicole by OPI Selena on all my nails except for the ring finger. For the ring finger, I used Nicole by OPI Find Your Passion. Taking Nina Ultra Pro Holographic Top Coat, I applied this across the tips of my nails in a slant to create this design. Lastly, I applied my OPI Top Coat.

Delicate Glitter Nails
Delicate Glitter Nails Delicate Glitter Nails

I did a bad job on the clean up here since you can still see some glitter on my skin. Other than that, I like how this turned out. Definitely a really soft look with the pale light colors I used here. What do you think of my delicate manicure?

Oh Mon Dieu! It’s the Rather Awesome 31 Day Challenge

16 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS