Oh Mon Dieu! 31 Day Challenge Day 26 - Favorite Holiday/Vacation

Friday, July 26, 2013

Hey everyone! There's nothing exciting happening today other than work for me so let's see the manicure I have for the Oh Mon Dieu! It’s the Rather Awesome 31 Day Challenge.

For day 26, the theme is favorite holiday/vacation. I actually don't have a favorite holiday and I've never really been on a true vacation. I do love the colder season so I decided to pick Christmas as my favorite holiday since I love the snow and spending time with my family during this time of of the year. Let's see what I did on my nails then.

Winter Themed Stamping
Winter Themed Stamping
OPI, Sephora by OPI, Color Club, Sally Hansen, Seche Vite

I started with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls for my base color except for my ring finger. On my ring finger, I have on Sephora by OPI Ocean Love Potion. With stamping plates BM-318 and BM-321, I stamped some winter themed designs using Color Club Berry and Bright, Color Club Ho-Ho-Holly, Sally Hansen White On, and Sephora by OPI Ocean Love Potion. Lastly, I applied my Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Winter Themed Stamping
Winter Themed Stamping

The stamping was kind of a fail for my middle finger. The images weren't transferring well onto my nails since the colors I used was causing me some trouble. I still think it turned out nice though. What do you think of my winter themed nails?

Oh Mon Dieu! It’s the Rather Awesome 31 Day Challenge

18 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love the way the tree sparkles. And go take yourself a vacation! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! Haha, yeah I should :)

      Delete
  2. The middle finger is looking absolutely perfect :) stamping fail proves fruitful sometimes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely! I loooooove X-mas!! It's my favorite holiday and time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a great job. I really want to get that plate set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara! You should, its a great set, especially for my first one :)

      Delete
  5. Great mani...you are inspiring me to get my stamping plates out and maybe buy some more ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I've been really getting into stamping, there so much quicker than doing it yourself too, lol.

      Delete
  6. I think it turned out really lovely! The color choices are gorgeous too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stamping, great job. I still can't stamp. Need to work on my skills more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! Practice, its totally worth it :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS