Haul: China Glaze, Sephora by OPI, Indie Polishes & More!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hello everyone! Here's a long overdue collective haul I have to show. I got these quite a while back but I haven't had the chance to post it up until now. I got the majority of these on really good sales/deals so I didn't spend as much as you think I would if I was paying full retail price. Let's see what I hauled then.

China Glaze, Ciate
China Glaze: Blue Sparrow (Neon), Mummy May I, Ciaté Very Colorful Manicure

Ulta
Ulta: Sun-Sational, Envy, Indigo-Go Girl, Little Black Dress

OPI, Nails Inc.
OPI: Live and Let Die, Tomorrow Never Dies, The Living Daylights, Nails Inc. Trafalgar Square

China Glaze
China Glaze: Mahogany Magic, Harvest Moon, Electrify, Dress Me Up, Agro

Sephora by OPI
Sephora by OPI: Spark-tacular!, Are You Glistenin'?, Only Gold For Me, Be-Claus I Said So, Let’s Do Lunch, Unnamed Silver Holo Glitter Mini 

Essie, Nubar, Ozotic, Layla
Essie Mesmerize, Nubar Absolute, Ozotic: 904 Sugar, 530, Layla Hologram Effect Ultra Violet

Kleancolor, Models Own, Julie G
Kleancolor: Chunky Holo Scarlet, Chunky Holo Purple, Models Own Tropical Sun, Julie G Light It Up

Nabi
Nabi: Lilac Big Glitter, Multi Jumbo Glitter, Baby Orange, Baby Pink, Lilac

Nabi
Nabi: Blue Star, Iris Jumbo Glitter, Fantasy Island, Rock Mania, Party Mania Glitter

Nabi
Nabi: Lavender Glitter, Angel Blue, New Multi Glitter, Jumbo Lavender Glitter, New Black Glitter

All That Glitter, 365 Days of Color, Colores De Carol, Different Dimension
All That Glitters: It’s U Not Me, Not 2Nite, Just Lust, 365 Days of Color Glitter Princess, Colores De Carol Blueberry Mango Sorbet, Different Dimensions Mystic Falls

Model City, Dollish Polish, KB Shimmer, Girly Bits, Lumina Lacquer, Gloss'n Sparkle
Model City Orange You Just Peachy, Dollish Polish Spank You Very Much, KBShimmer A Dot Mess, Girly Bits Howl at the Moon, Lumina Lacquer Grape Granita, Gloss'n Sparkle Sour Candy

American Apparel, Nfu-Oh, Gosh
American Apparel: Neon Yellow, Neon Orange, Neon Green, Neon Coral, Nfu-Oh: 51, 38, Gosh Hot Coral 

Nicole by OPI, OPI, Sally Hansen, Essie, Revlon
Nicole by OPI: It Starts With Me, Love Song, OPI Senorita Rose-Alita, Sally Hansen: Bling-tastic, Debut-tint, Essie Trillionails, Revlon Gentle Cuticle Remover

That's it for my huge haul I accumulated the last month or so. Good thing I have a job to pay for these or else I'll be flat out broke right now. What has everyone else been purchasing?

42 comments:

  1. I see a lot of beautiful polish!
    I've never heard of Nabi before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've never heard of them before too but I saw them on sale for a affordable price so I decided to try them out :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my!!!!! What an amazing haul!! Those Nabis look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa! I'm excited to try them all out :)

      Delete
  3. Wow crazy good haul!!! That Kleancolor purple looks amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap that's a lot of polish. It made me happy just looking at it. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know Cynthia! I like to spend a lot when I buy nail polish.

      Delete
  5. Really great selections, chickadee! I just went on a little polish hunt myself. Yay for polish :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee, this is such an amazing haul! I love the look of the Nubar and the Kleancolors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always been so curious about American Apparel polishes! How are they? And are they worth their price?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them. There a great line if your looking for some nice creme colors so I say there worth it. Keep in mind that I got them off blog sales so they were much cheaper than if your buying them at full retail price.

      Delete
  8. Great haul! Bet you are having some fun with those :) Is Nabi available locally or online? What is the quality like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I''m going to :) I think there only available online since I've never seen them in stores before. I actually haven't tested them out yet but I can say that they smell a lot stronger than normal polish.

      Delete
    2. The only place I've seen any Nabi polishes (not online) are in the little Asian beauty supply stores. Never a decent selection that I've encountered. Always cheap, but they have a very, very strong smell. They have a new line of holos decievingly packaged to look like Laylas.......don't be fooled, they are NOTHING like the Layla holos. Some are pretty, but not very holo.

      Nice haul :))

      Delete
    3. Thanks for letting everyone know! I just tried them today and I have to agree, the smell on them is so strong! Definitely something I didn't enjoy about them.

      Delete
  9. Where is American Apparel polish sold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe on their online website and in stores.

      Delete
  10. Wow! This is such an amazing haul! I can't wait to see you use these nail polishes for nail art! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, my mind is going into overdrive thinking of all the awesome designs I can create :)

      Delete
  11. Nice haul!! I am looking upon it jealously ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good LAWD girl... get down to business lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing haul ! Glitters are life :D
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. 'The living daylight' -- looks soooo good! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS