Orly Stone Cold

Monday, August 12, 2013

Hey everyone! I was able to pay my college tuition fees last week so this week I'm planning to go to the bookstore at my college to get my textbooks. I'm going to go on Friday since this week is buyback week and I want to make sure there's used books for sale so I don't have to pay as much with a brand new one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there will be used ones books on sale since I hate paying for new books. Let' see the blue polish I have today.

Orly Stone Cold is a highly shimmery blue fleck glitter in a sheer blue base. The glitter in this looks like flakie pieces to me than the tradition shaped glitters. Formula and application was great. This color is so gorgeous in the bottle and it translated just as awesome on the nails too. I used two coats below.

Orly Stone Cold
Orly Stone Cold
Orly Stone Cold

This has to be one of my favorite blues in my collection. It really pops off the nails and I love how it kind of glows here too. What do you think of this color?

30 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty blue! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous blue! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous polish!!! I love the glow it has too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is for sure one of my favorite blues I own...the depth it has is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear I'm not the only one who loves it! :)

      Delete
  5. soo pretty! I love blue polish and I love these kind of fleck finishes... weird I don't think I have a blue fleck finish polish... I need to get one now haha! :)

    btw when I was in school I used this website called coursesmart.com for my textbooks... it's usually about 50% cheaper than the school bookstore... they don't actually ship out books you just read them off your computer screen but if you want it on paper you could print it out at a copy place and it would still be a lot cheaper than the university bookstore... omg so expensive!!! and I needed to save money for polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, blue fleck polishes are gorgeous! You should get one to try out, you won't regret it :)

      Thanks for the website! Checked it out but sadly, only one of my textbook is on that site and I need it in class since its accounting, lol. Yes, school textbooks are one thing I hate when going back. All that money down the drain.

      Delete
  6. Ooo! I have to get this! Also, since I posted blue on Monday too, I figured I'd link it up with you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should Michelle! :) Yay happy to hear you join in!

      Delete
  7. Wow this blue is so gorgeous! It really does glow! Great swatch girlfriend =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsey! Happy to hear you like it :)

      Delete
  8. Wow! This polish is amazing. And it looks so good on your nails. Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS