Hello everyone! This post is long overdue but I was nominated by the lovely Jayna from The Sequined Nail back in July for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can check out her original post here. Thank you to Jayna for nominating me, its such a honor whenever I get nominated for these blogger awards.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 new bloggers you recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their blog, and let them know they have been nominated.
5. Tell the person you nominated 7 things about yourself.
7 Things About Me
1. I'm not a very fashionable person since I tend to stick to comfortable clothes and not stray out of my comfort zone.
2. As you all know, I'm not loving the job I have right now. Its just something to earn a little extra spending money for me but I'm thinking of finding a new one if I can. I've worked at one other place so I think it will be a great learning experience for me to branch out and work at a couple different companies. It builds my resume too which is always a good thing.
3. I'm the neat freak in my family. Everything has to be clean to my liking or else I get very antsy about it.
4. I own a lot of nail polish but I don't think I've tried about half of my collection. I'm a total hoarder.
5. I actually like to save my money more than spend it. Other than buying nail polish, I refuse to spend my money on anything else unless its absolutely necessary.
6. I'm kind of distanced/not close with my oldest sister. We don't talk as much as we used to.
7. I don't know what I want for a life time career. I'm taking business administration this fall but its not something I'm super passionate about. I'm kind of okay in every subject so nothing really keeps me interested or super motivated. I just want a career that makes me happy.
The Blogs I Nominate
The Nail Polish Challenge
Colorful Cupcake Cat
The Painted Ninja
The Sparkling Hoard
The Book Manicurist
Be Happy and Buy Polish
Cat's Adventures in Lacquer Land
In Jeeb We Trust
Glitter and Unicorns
Thank you once again to Jayna for nominating me! I hope everyone enjoyed learning a little bit more about me too. Talk to you all later!