The Nail Challenge Collaborative - Halloween Week 1

Monday, October 21, 2013

Hey everyone! Here's my first manicure for this month's Halloween theme for The Nail Challenge Collaborative. I went with something simple but really cute. I don't celebrate Halloween so I went on Youtube to find some inspiration. I got inspired by MissJenFABULOUS to recreate her Halloween Spooky Eye Nail Art manicure.

Spooky Googly Eyes
Spooky Googly Eyes
Spooky Googly Eyes
American Apparel, Sally Hansen, Jessica, Happy Hands, Seche Vite

First, I used American Apparel Hassid on all my nails except for the ring finger. Taking a dotting tool, I used Sally Hansen White On to dot a pair of eyes on each black nail. Taking the black polish again, I dotted each white eye to create some spooky googly eyes. For my ring finger, I have on Jessica Tangerine Dreamz. I layered Happy Hands Easy Bake Coven on top as a glitter accent. Lastly, I applied a coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Spooky Googly Eyes
Spooky Googly Eyes
Spooky Googly Eyes

This is simple but it turned out so cute. You can use this design with a lot of different base colors too. I showed this to my sister and she thought it was such a cool design. What do you think of this manicure?

20 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the accent nail too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!!! am dying to do spooky eyes too!!!
    great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the eyes and the pretty, sparkly accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those google eyes are so cute. You did a great job on them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks super cute! I love the glitter topper, and the ghosts are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS