Blue and White Soda Fizz

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hey everyone! This is my fourth manicure for this month's favorite color theme for The Nail Challenge Collaborative. This was inspired by JauntyJuli from her video tutorial Soda Fizz Nail Art. I just recently found her channel and I'm in love with her videos. She makes some great creative designs that are explained so easily in her tutorials. Check out her channel if you haven't already because she's a great inspiration for nail art designs. I plan to do more manicures from her soon.

Blue and White Soda Fizz
Blue and White Soda Fizz
Essie, OPI, Seche Vite

For the base color, I used Essie Mesmerize. With OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, I used a dotting tool to create the soda fizz design. I first roughly dotted a line down the center of each nail. Then I created smaller dots around it, making the dots smaller the farther it was from the center. After that's dried, I went back in with Essie Mesmerize to dot in some small dots inside the dotted line to add more detail. Lastly, I applied Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Blue and White Soda Fizz
Blue and White Soda Fizz
Blue and White Soda Fizz

These turned out cool. I was so impressed with how these look on the nails. There's a lot of color possibilities with it. I did go a little overboard with the dots but it still turned out great. What do you think of my blue and white soda fizz nails?

12 comments:

  1. I really like how this turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gosia! I loved how it turned out too :)

      Delete
  2. I love this design! The colours looks great together, I've never seen a design like this before! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I can almost feel the bubbles in my mouth! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this looks really cool! Makes me want to pull out the dotting tools again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I love my dotting tool a lot :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS