Blue Camouflage Nails

Friday, November 22, 2013

Hello everyone! I have just one more week of classes and then its final exams for me. I'm happy for my winter break to come since I've been pretty stressed lately so the little time off will be good for me. Anyways, here is my third manicure for this month's favorite color theme for The Nail Challenge Collaborative. I decided to do a camouflage design since I've never tried one before so let's see how it turned out.

Blue Camouflage Nails
Blue Camouflage Nails
American Apparel, Finger Paints, Seche Vite

Starting with my base color, I used American Apparel American Denim. When that's dried, I used a dotting tool to create the camouflage design with American Apparel Cameo Blue, Finger Paints To-Teally Chic, and American Apparel Passport Blue. Finished with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Blue Camouflage Nails
Blue Camouflage Nails
 Blue Camouflage Nails

I think these turned out great for my first try. The camouflage design didn't turn out the best but I still like the overall look of it. What do you think of my blue camouflage manicure?

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS