China Glaze Exotic Encounters

Friday, November 29, 2013

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a great Black Friday so far. There's so much sales going on that I was planning on shopping after my classes but decided to go tomorrow instead. Most of the sales are extended to the weekend too. I've bought a lot things online so I can't wait for those to arrive in the mail. Let's see what color I have today.

China Glaze Exotic Encounters is a dusty medium teal creme. The color leans a bit green to me but it does have some blue in it too. The application and formula is great on this. I love this color because of the dusty looking quality to it. Its perfect for the fall and winter season right now too. This is two coats.

China Glaze Exotic Encounters
China Glaze Exotic Encounters
China Glaze Exotic Encounters

I love a good dusty teal creme and this one is perfect. What do you think of this color?

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS