L'Oreal Pistachio Dream

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hello everyone! I can't believe I only have one month of classes left until its finals for me. The time sure flies by fast. I'm super excited for winter to come though since its my favorite season. Let's see today's polish.

L'Oreal Pistachio Dream is a mint green with a subtle blue/green pearl shimmer in it. This is my first color from the brand and I really like it. The color is a little more green in real life than how it appears in the pictures below. There is a pearly shimmer to it but its hardly noticeable once you apply the color on the nails. Formula and application was great. I enjoy the brush on this a lot because its flat so it makes it easy to cover the nails. This is two coats.

L'Oreal Pistachio Dream
L'Oreal Pistachio Dream
L'Oreal Pistachio Dream

Its such a bummer that the color didn't show up accurate in the swatches above so I might redo these swatches in the future. What do you think of this color?

14 comments:

  1. This is so friggin' gorgeous! Love this and now must go find & buy it. I do also like L'Oreal brushes, they are very easy to work with for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is :) Great to hear you like them too!

      Delete
  2. Mint polish is my weakness. Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this polish and it is a very pretty color. Your application is so smooth...I don't remember it looking that good on me! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! Its such a great color :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous shade! I love how smooth and glossy it looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, love that about it as well :)

      Delete
  5. This looks gorgeous - I love the pastel blue color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS