Sally Hansen Bling-tastic

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hey everyone! I cannot believe that this college semester is almost over for me. It went by so fast. I applied for my classes next semester yesterday but sadly, I'll have to do part time since there wasn't many classes to choose from that are related to my program. Its such a bummer since I wanted to do full time in order to complete my program faster. Anyways, let's see today's polish.

Sally Hansen Bling-tastic is packed with small blue glitters with some hexagon silver glitter in a clear base. This is such a nice blue and silver glitter polish. I love how vibrant the blue glitter is and the sparse silver glitter add a nice touch to the polish too. The formula and application was good. I love using this polish as as glitter gradient on the nails, it just looks so good like that. This is one coat over L'Oreal Pistachio Dream.

Sally Hansen Bling-tastic
Sally Hansen Bling-tastic
Sally Hansen Bling-tastic

Super sorry for the dark lighting in these pictures, it was pretty cloudy the day I took them. I can think of so many colors to can layer this glitter over. What do you think of this glitter?

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS