Ulta Envy

Monday, November 4, 2013

Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts these past few days. I just didn't have time to take and edit any pictures. I got swamped with a lot of assignments and projects for my classes recently so I had to spend time on that. I got some blogging done today though which I'm happy about. Let's see today's polish then.

Ulta Envy is a shimmery jewel toned emerald green. I don't own much greens so this one is nice to have in my collection. Its a great color for the fall and I like that you can tell its a green and not a black. I noticed that darker colors like these usually appear black in person but this one doesn't. Application and formula was great. I applied two coats.

Ulta Envy
Ulta Envy
Ulta Envy

This is such a lovely green! What do you think of this color?

12 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS