Wet n' Wild Candy-licious

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hello everyone! The weather is definitely getting colder and rainy here where I live. I'm actually loving the colder weather but not liking how it kind of restricts me in terms on when I can take pictures. I'll have to find another way to get some good lighting or else I won't be able to take any pictures unless the sun comes out. Let's see today's polish then.

Wet n' Wild Candy-licious is a medium pink creme. Its not that unique but I love how juicy it looks on the nails. The formula is on the thicker side but it was easy to work with. For application, the brush is big so it was difficult handling it. It takes time getting used to it but its nice that it covers such a wide space on the nails. This is two coats.

Wet n' Wild Candy-licious
Wet n' Wild Candy-licious
Wet n' Wild Candy-licious

I have so much of these shades of pinks which is surprising since in the beginning, I rarely had any. If your looking for an affordable wearable pink, you should check this one out. What do you think of this color?

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous creme! Love the swatches..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute pink! The name is perfect... it definitely reminds me of candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Yeah, the name suits it perfectly :)

      Delete
  3. Love this pink! And you could get those natural light light bulbs, they work pretty well for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and great idea! I'll have to search around then :)

      Delete
  4. Such a great sweet color, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS