Colorful Flower Print

Monday, December 30, 2013

Hello everyone! This is my last manicure for this month's inspired by art theme for The Nail Challenge Collaborative. I'm so happy that I was able to finish this challenge even though I was very late in starting it. This design was inspired by a colorful floral artwork that kind of reminds me of something I would see from those Sally Hansen nail wraps.

Colorful Flower Print Nail Art
Colorful Flower Print Nail Art
colorful floral art print

Barielle, American Apparel, Sally Hansen, Misa, Seche Vite

For my base color, I used Barielle Swizzle Stix. For the flowers, I used a combination of American Apparel Poppy, American Apparel Hassid, Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud, Barielle Welcome Ohm, and Misa Green with Envy. For the flowers shapes, I just used the brush on the polish bottles to create them as well as a toothpick for the smaller details. I finished with a coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Colorful Flower Print Nail Art
Colorful Flower Print Nail Art
Colorful Flower Print Nail Art

When I look at my nails, I wouldn't have thought it was created with nail polish but something I would get from wearing nail wraps. I love these so much! What do you think of my colorful flower print manicure?

16 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Great job at re-creating the art on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Stephanie! It makes me happy just looking at it, lol.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful mani! I just love how you created the inspiration exactly..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I loved how this turned out too :)

      Delete
  3. I love your nail art! Its so summery and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This design is just so cute and you recreated it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh! I love the image that you were inspired by and your mani turned out freaking adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved how it turned out too :)

      Delete
  6. I love how bright and colourful these are - perfect to counteract winter blues. Lovely recreate - spot on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS