Festive Holiday Decorations Nail Art

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hello everyone! Its time to do my manicure for the Nail Polish Canada's 2013 Holiday Nail Art Challenge that I'm participating in. The theme for week two is decorations. When I think of decorations, I think of sparkle and anything that makes a space look pretty. I'm so excited to share this post today because its one of my favorite nail art I've done so far. If you like my manicure, please vote for me HERE. I kind of went all out with this design so let's see what I created.

Festive Holiday Decorations Nail Art
Festive Holiday Decorations Nail Art
Festive Holiday Decorations Nail Art

I used a lot of nail polishes to create this manicure. It would be hard to explain what I did on each nail so I took pictures instead and listed all the nail polish colors I used below.

OPI, American Apparel, Color Club, Orly
OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui, OPI Mermaid's Tears, OPI Top Coat, American Apparel Downtown LA, American Apparel Hassid, Color Club Ho-Ho-Holly, Color Club Berry & Bright, Orly Solid Gold, Orly Rage

Sally Hansen, Barielle, Essie, Different Dimension, Lilacquer, Seche Vite
Sally Hansen Celeb City, Sally Hansen White On, China Glaze Starboard, Barielle Cashmere Or Loose Me, Essie Borrowed & Blue, Different Dimension Think Of All The Fellas I Haven't Kissed, Lilacquer Bohr-ing, Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Starting with my pinky finger, I did a glitter accent, hanging decorations, a Christmas tree, a wrapped present, and a wreath. I'm really happy with how the wreath turned out because it felt like the hardest one to do for me. Here's a bonus shot of my thumb so everyone can see the wreath design a little better.

Festive Holiday Decorations Nail Art
Festive Holiday Decorations Nail Art
Festive Holiday Decorations Nail Art

I'm so proud on how this manicure turned out! If my design is your favorite decoration manicure, please make sure to vote for me HERE. Be sure to check out the other amazing manicures for this challenge as well too. What do you think of my festive holiday decorations manicure?

30 comments:

  1. This is really lovely! I am horrible at anything freehand at all but this is super cute and glittery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! I'm not that good at freehand too so I try to go slow to do a decent job at it, lol.

      Delete
  2. Just saw this on the website! Lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Lisa! I dunno why but it has a very old-fashioned Christmas-feel to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I agree that it does have that vibe to it :)

      Delete
  4. You used so many wonderful polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was kind of crazy! The most polishes I've used in a manicure :)

      Delete
  5. Omg what a GORGEOUS mani!!!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE how your tree turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing mani - I love it! Very well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been said before - gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS