Haul: Love & Beauty, Avon, Zoya & More!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hello everyone! Today I have a haul to share with you all. Its been a while since my last one so this one is pretty collective. I think I'm going to limit myself on how much nail polish I can buy for the next few months. I've accumulated so much that I have a ton of polishes in which I haven't even tried on once on my nails. Plus, I've been spending quite a bit this month with all the sales happening so it would be good thing for me. Anyways, let's see what I hauled then.

Forever21 Love & Beauty
Love & Beauty: Champagne, Burnished Gold, Red/Gold, Magnetic/Multi, Purple/Silver, Blue Jewel, Purple/Gold

Sephora by OPI
Sephora by OPI: Havana Dreams, Bright as a Feather, Skinny Jeans, It's Hippo to Be Square, Wardrobe Change, Let's Pilé

Sephora by OPI
Sephora by OPI: Teal We Meet Again, Justa' Pinch of Glitter, I'm So Sari!, Look Like Rain, Dear, It's Bouquet with Me, Metro Chic, Metro Too Chic

Zoya, Essie, Funky Fingers, NYC, OPI
Zoya Hazel, Essie: Maximillian Strasse Her, Rock The Boat, Funky Fingers Jawbreaker, NYC Mattifying Top Coat, OPI Chip Skip

FNUG, Sinful Colors, Spoiled by Wet n' Wild
FNUG: Aqua Fix Base Coat, Psychedelic, Futuristica, Sinful Colors: Smoking Hot, Nova, Spoiled by Wet n' Wild Pirate's Booty

Salon Perfect, Milani, Pure Ice, H&M
Salon Perfect: Electric Grape, Sugar Cube, Milani White On The Spot, Pure Ice: Heartbreaker, Twisted, H&M Fabulous Nails Honey

China Glaze, Orly, Essence, Maybelline, Revlon, Sally Hansen
China Glaze Isle See You Later, Orly Spazmatic, Essence Break Through, Maybelline Pretty in Polka, Revlon Rich Raspberry, Sally Hansen Pink Grape Fruit

Cameo Colors Lacquers, Nail Pattern Boldness, Glitter Gal, Layla, Pipe Dream
Cameo Colors Lacquers: Rainbows & Stuff, Unicorn Farts, Nail Pattern Boldness Is Someone Loving You?, Glitter Gal Brain Freeze, Layla Ceramic Effect 53, Pipe Dream mini: Right on the Scene, Play Your Game

Sally Hansen, Hard Candy, Julie G
Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Wool Lite, Hard Candy: Little Bo Pink, Shot of Lemon, So So Sequin, Glitter Jam, Lil Lilac, Julie G: Rock Candy, Blueberry Fizz, Hot Cinnamon

Avon
Avon: Starburst, Aurora, Galaxy, Super Nova, Saturn, Celestial, Starlight

Zoya
Zoya: Maria Luisa, Daul, Solange, London, NYX, Sunshine, Carter

Givenchy, Cult Nails
I won these from a giveaway: Givenchy Croisière Purple, Cult Nails: Riot, Mayham

I'm excited to have gotten more texture polishes since I'm really liking how it looks on my nails. Its such a different twist on nail polish because of the rough and sparkly finish. This is probably going to be my last haul for a while unless something pops up and I have to have it. What have you been hauling?

34 comments:

  1. So many pretties! I'm on a no buy until Feb 1st. I bought wayyy too much polish in Oct & Nov. So I'm trying to behave to help pay off my new laptop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I should probably go on a no buy too but I don't think I'll be able to do it, lol. Best of luck to you on it though :)

      Delete
  2. WOW that's a great haul!! Consider me officially jealous :) Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelli! I'm excited to play with them as well :)

      Delete
  3. WOW!!! Lots of polish! Jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of goodies!!! I know what you mean, I've got more polish in 7 months this year than I can probably ever get thru.... :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'll accumulated so much nail polish ever since I started blogging, its kind of crazy o_0

      Delete
  5. Holy haul batman! I absolutely want to come over and play!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok you're going to have to tell me how those avon polishes are! they look GORGEOUS <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do Melissa! They don't seem really holographic but sometimes subtle holos are great too :)

      Delete
  7. wow! all the shades look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many wonderful polishes! I went looking for Cult Nails Riot and am dismayed to find out that it was a litd edition! Enjoy swatching these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and luckily I actually won that color in a giveaway. I will too :)

      Delete
  9. I am so jealous of your haul! You have so many new polishes! I can't wait to see you use them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wallet is weeping a little bit though, lol. I can't wait to play with them too :)

      Delete
    2. Haha, I think my purse is gonna be weeping too after the Christmas sales - so many nail polish sets will be on sale!

      Delete
    3. I know! I think I'm probably going to make myself go on a no buy or something. I've been spending way too much and should give some love to colors I already have in my collection.

      Delete
  10. WOW, that's a lot of nail polish! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are some great polishes Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy smokes, girlie! You cleaned up! Love your Zoya picks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Liesl! I'm excited for the Zoyas too :)

      Delete
  13. HOLY HAUL of awesomeness!!!! You really have been collecting a lot recently! I can't wait to see you use them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should see about getting Avon's Opal, its so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great haul! wish i had gotten some sephora before they were gone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! You might stumble across some in a blog sale or something :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS