Revlon Heavenly

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hello everyone! One more class tomorrow and then a final on Friday for me until I'm finally done with this college semester. Can't wait for my break to come so I can relax. Let's see what I have today.

Revlon Heavenly has a mix of iridescent square and hexagon glitters in a milky clear base. The formula is on the thicker side but it does apply smoothly. The glitters do require a little dabbing to get it where you want it to be though. This is one coat layered over China Glaze Exotic Encounters.

Revlon Heavenly
Revlon Heavenly
Revlon Heavenly

This is one of my favorite light glitters in my collection. I just love how it looks layered over a light or dark color. It adds such an whimsical feel to the base color. What do you think of this glitter?

22 comments:

  1. Ooo I'm almost done with my semester as well! Mine ends next week! Good luck with finals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and good luck to you too then! :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty duo! Good luck on your finals! I know you'll do well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This nail polish looks so nice! It must shimmer so nicely in different light! I think I'm gonna have to buy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and it does! It looks so pretty when the light hits it :)

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty polis, I don't think you can ever go wrong with square glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!!! :D I really like how there is square glitter! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too since it adds something different from the traditional hexagon glitters :)

      Delete
  6. I had this one, but I got rid of it. I just can't stand the weird bottle shapes - it totally drives my OCD self nutso! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally understand. I don't mind this bottle shape too much but some brands do have some funky shapes out there, lol.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful,! I love the green color and the sparkles look great on your nails!

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow i really love this. reminds me of mermaids <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh hex glitter! Fun. I think I have this one at home somewhere. Love it over the blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS