Snowy Holiday Memories Nail Art

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hey everyone! Its the third and final week for Nail Polish Canada's Holiday Nail Art Challenge. This week's theme is holiday memories. When I think of the holidays, I think of the snow and candy canes so I decided to incorporate those two into a manicure. Let's see how my final nail art turned out then.

Snowy Holiday Memories Nail Art
Snowy Holiday Memories Nail Art

The polishes I used are Milani White On The Spot, Color Club Ho-Ho-Holly, Color Club Berry & Bright, Essie Borrowed & Blue, Barielle Swizzle Stix, China Glaze Mahogany Magic, Color Club Harp On It, Lilacquer Walk The Planck, Different Dimension I've Been An Angel All Year, and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.


I did two candy cane designs on my pinky and ring finger. For the rest of the nails, I did a snowy theme design on each one. Starting with my middle finger, I created some trees outside in the snow, for the ring finger I did some holiday lights outside which turned out kind of like colorful leaves on tree branches instead, and then a glitter accent on the thumb that represents what a snowstorm looks to me.

Snowy Holiday Memories Nail Art
Snowy Holiday Memories Nail Art
Snowy Holiday Memories Nail Art

I'm happy with this nail art and I hope everyone liked seeing all my designs for this challenge. If my holiday memories manicure is your favorite, please vote for me HERE. Be sure to check out the other nail art designs that were created for this theme as well. What do you think of this manicure?

22 comments:

  1. These are really beautiful Lisa! :) I'm terrible at doing freehand nail art. I love the snowy branches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I'm not the best at it too so I go very slow :)

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! I love the trees. And I think the lights on the index finger look a bit like winter berries on a tree, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelli! I know, I shouldn't have used that brown for the lights...totally doesn't resemble lights even though that was what I was going for, lol.

      Delete
  3. Really cute!! Your nail art looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome manicure! I love it! Especially the middle finger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are cute! i just wanna do christmas nails everyday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should until the year is up! I would :)

      Delete
  6. I love your trees! :) They look so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the snowy trees. Those are the best trees in a winter scene I've seen on nails. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails look beautiful and
    I lovee your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia! I appreciate that :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS