Nina Ultra Pro Holographic Topcoat

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hi everyone! Well, today was a very unproductive day for me. I was going to dedicate some time to swatching and writing up some posts for the blog but I wasn't feeling too well and the weather was rainy so bad lighting. It didn't help that my internet wasn't working this morning too. I'm planning on doing some blogging this Friday and Saturday though. Let's see today's polish.

Nina Ultra Pro Holographic Topcoat has a mix of iridescent hexagon glitters and small micro colored holographic glitters in a sheer light gold base. This glitter is so light and dreamy which makes it perfect to layer over a color to make it soft and delicate. Formula was good but the brush on it was pretty big. Its basically two single brushes combined into one to create a thick wide brush which makes application a little difficult for me. This is one coat over Zoya Bevin.

Nina Ultra Pro Holographic Topcoat
Nina Ultra Pro Holographic Topcoat
 Nina Ultra Pro Holographic Topcoat

I'm a fan of glitters like these where you can layer them over any color. This glitter is so delicate and subtle. It looks amazing over Zoya Bevin too. What do you think of this glitter?

26 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Bummer about the brush size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, it was but the glitter totally makes it worth the hassle :)

      Delete
  2. I love your nails <3 Nice shade dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty glitter topper! I bet it would look great over almost any color xD :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I think it would too! :)

      Delete
  4. Pretty top coat :) Most of the time I use ChG Fairy dust for the holo effect but the combination of small and white glitter in this want me to purchase this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really need to pick up China Glaze Fairy Dust, its such a pretty subtle glitter. I actually owned it but that was before I got into nail polish so I sold it off. Totally regret it now, lol.

      Delete
  5. This looks like a pretty winter mani

    ReplyDelete
  6. This topcoat looks great - I love it when a topcoat has a subtle glitter like this! It works really well with your base colour too! It's a shame you didn't like the brush size, I don't mind thicker brushes, I find them easier to use for some reason! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes like big brushes but this one was extremely big. It almost fit my whole nail, lol.

      Delete
  7. I have never seen this one but it looks great over that shade. Very sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty topcoat! I'll have to look for it at Sally's next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, I like how the glitter isn't so chunky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so lovely over the green! I hope you're feeling better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty glitter topcoat and it looks great on that base color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love this combination :)

      Delete
  12. Love this glitter topper it's so pretty! I know what you mean about wide brushes though... I definitely prefer skinny brushes! Is the brush wider than OPI? I already think OPI is too wide haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I love it so much! I don't mind wide brushes but super wide one are kind of hard to use for me, lol. Its definitely wider than an OPI one though. The brush almost covered my entire nail in just one stroke!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS