Coastal Scents Brush Haul

Monday, March 3, 2014

I ordered a bunch of Coastal Scents brushes a while back and wanted to share with you all what I got. I was in serious need of some new makeup brushes so I got a bunch during a sale. So far, I'm liking them a lot. There pretty soft and haven't shred much after washing them.

Coastal Scents Haul

What I Got
1. Bionic Flat Top Buffer $6.95
2. Pro Blending Fluff $4.95
3. Classic Shadow Large Natural $2.49
4. Classic Shadow Small Synthetic $1.95
5. Classic Shadow Medium Synthetic $2.49
6. Classic Round Duo Fiber Synthetic $6.95
7. Classic Blender Crease Synthetic $2.49
8. Classic Buffer Small Synthetic $4.95
9. Classic Pointed Precision Synthetic $4.95
Coastal Scents Brushes

Also included was a free sticker, their business card, and a sample eyeshadow quad.
Coastal Scents Free Samples

Hope you enjoyed this haul! These brushes are great quality especially for the price. If only the shipping wasn't so expensive, I would totally buy more from Coastal Scents. Have you tried the brushes from Coastal Scents? Also, what have you been hauling lately?

6 comments:

  1. I don't really wear makeup often so I don't have any sets... just a random Sephora brand foundation brush but these definitely are cheaper! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't wear a lot of makeup often too but I like experimenting with it :)

      Delete
  2. I bought two sets of brushes from Coastal Scents, and I love them both - the hot pink one, and the Elite. I haven't used ALL the brushes - and I seriously doubt I will - but they were half off over the holidays and I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear you like their brushes. They seem great. I wish I've gotten one of their sets now since the majority of the brushes I got were in the sets, lol.

      Delete
  3. Nice haul :) I have the flat top brush from CS and it works great...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS