I ordered a bunch of Coastal Scents brushes a while back and wanted to share with you all what I got. I was in serious need of some new makeup brushes so I got a bunch during a sale. So far, I'm liking them a lot. There pretty soft and haven't shred much after washing them.
What I Got
1. Bionic Flat Top Buffer $6.95
2. Pro Blending Fluff $4.95
3. Classic Shadow Large Natural $2.49
4. Classic Shadow Small Synthetic $1.95
5. Classic Shadow Medium Synthetic $2.49
6. Classic Round Duo Fiber Synthetic $6.95
7. Classic Blender Crease Synthetic $2.49
8. Classic Buffer Small Synthetic $4.95
9. Classic Pointed Precision Synthetic $4.95
Also included was a free sticker, their business card, and a sample eyeshadow quad.
Hope you enjoyed this haul! These brushes are great quality especially for the price. If only the shipping wasn't so expensive, I would totally buy more from Coastal Scents. Have you tried the brushes from Coastal Scents? Also, what have you been hauling lately?