Mint and Pink Haze

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I was originally going to create a green manicure for this day but unfortunately, I didn't have the time to do one. So instead, I have another fan brush nail art design which is a technique I've been loving recently. Here's another version of that haze effect nail art I did previously but with a different color scheme.

Mint and Pink Haze Nail Art
Sally Hansen, Nicole by OPI

First, I started with Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud on all the nails. Taking a fan brush, I used that to apply Nicole by OPI Alex By The Books and Nicole by OPI Spring Break on the nails to create this design. Finished with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top Coat.

Mint and Pink Haze Nail Art
Mint and Pink Haze Nail Art

I love how this looks! I did go a bit overboard with the pink so the mint is only peeking through a little bit here but I still really like it. What do you think of this mint and pink manicure?

34 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how the effect a fan brush makes on nails, it's so pretty :)

    xo Maddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddy! I'm so in love with the fan brush right now :)

      Delete
  2. I really like this! It's such a pretty pink, but not too girly at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexandria! I agree with everything :)

      Delete
  3. This is such a cool and fun effect! I also love the colors you chose... they look great together. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yun! Very happy with how this turned out too :)

      Delete
  4. Very pretty Lisa! Love you colour combos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty mix of colours *0* Funky too!!!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  6. you didn't have time to do green??? shame on you!! j/k, j/k =)) awesome mani!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's mint in here so I guess that counts as something green, lol.

      Delete
  7. the mint is subtle but i think it's still pretty that way! :) great job with the fan brush technique! i need to try this again... wasn't very happy with it when i attempted it over a year ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, you should definitely give it another go, I'm sure it will work out for you if you practice with it :)

      Delete
  8. It's so delicate - yet edgy, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great color combination and a striking final effect. I love Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun color combo. I really need to try more brush art. This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should give it a try too :)

      Delete
  11. I love this combination. Bright and happy without being too over-the-top <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really pretty!! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm very happy with how the colors look together too :)

      Delete
  13. I need to get out my fan brush again - you've inspired me! Cute mani, love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see you tackle this with it too! :)

      Delete
  14. White, pink, and green = one of my fave combinations! I have to try this look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would love to see your take on it too.

      Delete
  15. wow! I'm a fan of this! :D The color combination is really beautiful and creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this technique now :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS