Pastel Haze with Easter Bunny Ears

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

This is my first Easter nail art for the year! I did a simple pastel design with a cute bunny ear accent inspired by Chalkboard Nails from her post, Easter Mix Up. This is also my contest entry into Nail Polish Canada's Easter Nail Art Contest. If you like my design, please vote for me HERE.

Pastel Haze with Easter Bunny Ears Nail Art

I started with OPI Pink Friday on all the nails. Taking China Glaze Lemon Fizz and Julep Hayden, I used a fan brush to create this haze look. Taking Salon Perfect Sugar Cube and a small nail art brush, I created bunny ears on my ring nail. Then I filled in the ears with pink. Finished with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat on all the nails.

Pastel Haze with Easter Bunny Ears Nail Art
Pastel Haze with Easter Bunny Ears Nail Art

I think these turned out pretty good especially with the cute bunny ears on my ring nail. I'm attempting to use my nail art brushes for more freehanded designs and I think I'm doing pretty well so far. What do you think of my first Easter manicure?

30 comments:

  1. I love the little bunny ear accent! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bunny ears! :D so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so sweet - and I love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the colours you've used and the bunny accent nails is adorable! I've voted for you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little bunny ears are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This...

    Is...

    Too...

    Cute!!!! *0*

    Best easter design I've seen .....LOVE IT!!!!!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Emi! I'm happy to hear you think so :)

      Delete
  7. Love this! I like how the colors you used for the fan brush design are similar so the stripes are more subtle. I also really like the one floppy bunny ear... I wasn't confident enough in my freehand skills so I just made both the ears up right lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your bunny ears was really cute too with both ears up straight :)

      Delete
  8. The bunny ears are a cute touch to the mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the combination of colors, and how you've used the fan brush! Teach me your fan brush ways, o wise one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its very easy, I dip my fan brush in some polish and swipe it on the nail :)

      Delete
  10. Great photos! Love this easter post!
    Will try Nail Lacquer soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS