Black and White & Neon Pink Cloud Nails

Thursday, June 5, 2014

This month's theme for The Nail Challenge Collaborative is black and white. I went with some cloud tip nails because I haven't done one in a while.

Black and White & Neon Pink Cloud Nail Art

I used Salon Perfect Sugar Cube on all the nails. Takig Misa Lather, Rinse, Repeat, I created the cloud design. After that's dried, I took American Apparel Hassid and did the same thing, making sure to let some of the pink show through on top. Finished with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat.

Black and White & Neon Pink Cloud Nail Art
Black and White & Neon Pink Cloud Nail Art

The curves on the clouds aren't perfect but I like how this turned out. The pop of neon pink really makes this design more fun. What do you think of these cloud nails?

24 comments:

  1. I love those! I definitely want to try a cloud mani now =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I would love to see you do one too.

      Delete
  2. these look great! I love the colors you picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really cute! i'm never happy with how my cloud manis turn out haha... i love the colors you used here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Mine didn't turn out the best but I imperfect designs are nice too :)

      Delete
  4. cute mani :) Love the Misa shade..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and that is a fun pink too.

      Delete
  5. These are awesome! I love the brightness of the pink with the black and white (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable, I love the pop of pink and that shine is awesome! Very cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I agree with all the other comments, that pink pops awesomely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great cloud mani! I love the colors you paired together! That pink totally jumps out and is perfect against the black and white. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yun! I'm happy to hear you say that.

      Delete
  9. These are adorable, and I especially like this look on your nail shape!

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete
  10. These turned out really well! :) you're so creative, Lisa! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS