Twinsie Tuesday: Skittles

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is skittles! I actually didn't have time to create a new manicure but luckily, I did do a skittle manicure a while back but had yet to share it on the blog.

Fishtail Braid Skittle Nail Art

First, I used Zoya Sienna on my pinky, then I used Orly Ingenue on my ring, middle, and pointer, and then American Apparel Downtown LA on my thumb. I did the fishtail braid on my ring and middle alternating with the three colors used. Finished with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat.

Fishtail Braid Skittle Nail Art
Fishtail Braid Skittle Nail Art

This is my second time doing a fishtail braid design and I'm really liking it. What do you think?


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Anna at Going to the Showing
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

30 comments:

  1. These look really awesome braided together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mani, Lisa! It looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these shimmers look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute fishtail! I like how you used different finish polishes in the braid :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I though adding different finishes to it would make it more interesting.

      Delete
  5. How perfect that you had a skittle mani waiting in the wings! Lovely color choices on this too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! I was glad or otherwise I wouldn't have had anything up for today.

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous combination :) Love the manicure...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fishtail looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really took my time doing them :)

      Delete
  8. Love this :)
    I have tried braid nail art before but it did not turn out the way I wanted to... maybe I need to give it another try :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it another try. I go really slow when I'm doing one and it works well for me in the end.

      Delete
  9. What a fun mani! I love the colors you used and your fishtail braid came out perfect! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would never think to put these colors together but wow, they work so nicely together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! I always like pairing unexpected colors together too.

      Delete
  11. I wouldn't think these colors work together but it really does. Looks great

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS