Soft Sponged Colors with Tribal Print

Friday, September 19, 2014

I recently received the Bundle Monster 2013 "Create Your Own" Nail Stamping Set for review from Bundle Monster. I'm so excited to use these stamping plates since I already own two previous stamping plate sets from Bundle Monster and I've been really pleased with them so far. I wanted this set mainly because the designs were created by their fans.

Soft Sponged Colors with Tribal Print Stamping Nail Art

I used Milani White On The Spot on all the nails. I lightly sponged on Jessica Tangerine Dreamz, Nicole by OPI Selena, and Barielle Swizzle Stix in random spots. I stamped with BM-402 and BM-403 using H&M Fabulous Nails Honey. Finished with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top Coat.

Soft Sponged Colors with Tribal Print Stamping Nail Art
Soft Sponged Colors with Tribal Print Stamping Nail Art

After doing these nails, I realize I have to practice lining up the images better. The stamping plates were great but I did notice that the images with the bigger spaces needed a lot more polish on them when scraping the plate off. If not, the stamped image would be a bit patchy. It was my first time using an image with such big spaces so it was my fault the stamping turned out a bit patchy, not the stamping plates. Other than that, these two plates are great to use for a tribal inspired design. What do you think?

http://www.bundlemonster.com/


*Bundle Monster sent the Bundle Monster 2013 "Create Your Own" Nail Stamping Set for review purposes. My opinion is 100% honest.*

24 comments:

  1. I love the subtle sponge, looks like opal or quartz and the color combo with the stamping very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeeeeeeeeeey! i just wanted to come thank you for commenting on like basically all of my blog posts <3 you are the sweetest thing!!!
    ps if you're finding the big spaces patchy, try going in a different direction! going the way that the lines are the skinniest can help because then your scraper can't like press down into the wide spaces, if that makes sense!! it happened to me when i used that tribal image recently too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Rebecca! I always make an effort to comment on all the blogs I'm following. I know I appreciate comments left so I try my best to do that. Thanks for the advice! It was my first time using plates with such big spaces so that's helpful to know.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful stamping you did here. :) I really love the sponged base you use. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Breena! Very happy about the sponging too.

      Delete
  4. This is a great design. I really like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So detailed and lovely. This turned out great.
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look incredible! That color combo is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colors together! I find it hard to stamp too when the stamp lines are quite thick like this. You really do need more polish but sometimes I get tricked... it looks like there's enough polish after scraping but then it doesn't pick up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'm glad I'm not the only one then. It was my first time using a stamping image with such big spaces so I guess I just have to practice more. That totally happened to me.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS