Twinsie Tuesday: Accent Nail

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is accent nail. My everyday manicures usually consist of one color with a glittery accent nail so I decided to go with that. Here's typically what you would see on my nails most of the time. Its simple but still interesting with the glittery accent.

Revlon Rich Raspberry with Glitter Accent Nail Art

I used Revlon Rich Raspberry on all the nails except the ring. For the ring, I used Barielle Welcome Ohm with KBShimmer A Dot Mess on top. Finished with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top Coat.

Revlon Rich Raspberry with Glitter Accent Nail Art
Revlon Rich Raspberry with Glitter Accent Nail Art

The accent nail looks like a jelly sandwich here which is cool. This is probably the most simplest way to jazz up a manicure for me. I'm also liking KBShimmer A Dot Mess because its has a great mix of glitters that's perfect for fall right now. What do you think?


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Anna at Going to the Showing
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Chi Chi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision 
Traci at DrinkCitra

34 comments:

  1. Super cute! That Revlon is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany and its a gorgeous color indeed.

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I'm such a sucker for a really shiny, pretty pink polish... love the glitter, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm usually don't a fan of pinks but this one was really nice.

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful! I really like A Dot Mess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! Happy to hear you like that polish too.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! Its a pretty great color. I'm thinking of getting more colors from the Colorstay line now.

      Delete
  5. I love these Lisa! Rich Raspberry looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Its really is, I'm wanting more colors from the Colorstay line now.

      Delete
  6. you always find the perfect glitter for an accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandy! I usually just go with whatever feels right :)

      Delete
  7. This looks good, pretty colour and I really like the glitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ananka! The glitter is really great :)

      Delete
  8. Such a perfect pair! They complement each other so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Its a pretty great glitter. I don't think its available to purchase anymore since it was released a while ago. You can probably try finding it in a blog sale?

      Delete
  10. Pretty combo! I love wearing a simple accent too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa! Happy to hear I'm not the only one.

      Delete
  11. Really pretty colors, I thought of you immediately when I saw this theme because you always have the best accent nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Stephanie! I just love them, they make a simple manicure look so much more special.

      Delete
  12. So pretty! I just knew the accent was a jelly sandwich upon first glance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually wasn't going for that but it turned out to be a jelly sandwich in the end.

      Delete
  13. lovely accent nail! i love the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute mani! I love that raspberry shade...and the accent nail is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. simple yet pretty! this is just perfect combo! you did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous mani, Lisa!!! I love the colors and the glitter and the whole combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute! The colors you picked are super flattering on you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS