Twinsie Tuesday: Teal Nails for Ovarian Cancer Awareness

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Today's theme for Twinsie Tuesday is teal nails for Ovarian Cancer awareness. I was planning to go with just a plain one color manicure but I wanted to make a bit of an effort with these. Instead, here are some glittery nails with a teal ribbon stamping accent nail to show support.

Glittery Teal with Ribbon Stamping Accent Nail Art for Ovarian Cancer Awareness

I used OPI Ski Teal We Drop on all the nails except for the ring. For some sparkle on top, I applied, Dollish Polish Spank You Very Much. For the ring nail, I used Pretty & Polish King of C-C-Cool and I stamped with BM-321 using OPI Ski Teal We Drop. Finished with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat.

Glittery Teal with Ribbon Stamping Accent Nail Art for Ovarian Cancer Awareness
Glittery Teal with Ribbon Stamping Accent Nail Art for Ovarian Cancer Awareness

I really like how these look. I'm so in love with Dollish Polish Spank You Very Much. Its such a pretty glitter that glows and I like that you can build up the glittery density too. What do you think?


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Anna at Going to the Showing
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Chi Chi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision 
Traci at DrinkCitra

34 comments:

  1. These are super cute! And that glitter combination is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! I love the combination too.

      Delete
  2. Every nail is just a delight! The OPI with the glitter is perfection and I love the accent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! Very happy with these as well.

      Delete
  3. What a nice manicure and I love that glitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ananka! I'm loving that glitter too.

      Delete
  4. Super cute! I have this glitter and it's one of my favorites from DP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its nice to hear you love this glitter too.

      Delete
  5. This glitter is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw this is amazing! Love the colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that dollish polish glitter! I didn't realize there was a ribbon stamp! I need to pick that up it would be so useful for manis for different causes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, the ribbon stamp is pretty subtle here.

      Delete
  8. amazing design- I love these blue shades!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I have serious nail envy, yours are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the glitter and the cause you did this mani for!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous combo with that glitter, and I love your ribbon accent nail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! Its one of my favorites.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS