Warm Brown Geometric Stamping

Friday, September 12, 2014

Here's my second manicure for this month's geometric theme for The Nail Challenge Collaborative. I've been busy with going back to classes for college so I haven't had much time to do my nails. Luckily, I did find some time during the week to do another geometric stamping for this month's theme. Its probably one of my best stamping that I have ever done so far too.

Warm Brown Geometric Stamping Nail Art

I used Sephora by OPI Ocean Love Potion on all the nails. Then, I stamped with Lily Anna 08 using H&M Fabulous Nails Honey. Finished with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top Coat.

Warm Brown Geometric Stamping Nail Art
Warm Brown Geometric Stamping Nail Art

That H&M polish stamped so beautifully. I don't have much polishes that stamp opaque in my collection so to find out that this one does is awesome. What do you think?

28 comments:

  1. That stamping pattern is legit! I want to try this freehand now... xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and go ahead! I bet it would turn out great since your so awesome at freehanded designs.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I love the polish you used for the stamping. It looks amazing over that teal from Sephora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stamping and I like the colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these nails and the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this base color, and the stamping is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nidia! I was really proud with how this stamped.

      Delete
  6. I must find this plate and buy it immediately! And, I have to get my tush in gear and get my manis done for the collaborative!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. This plate is so amazing! I want to get the whole Lily Anna series now because of it. It fits my nails perfectly, even my thumb!

      Delete
  7. Looks great! The colour combo is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stamping job. Your lines look perfect!

    the painted ninja

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colors look amazing together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These colors together are the best! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the stamping did turn out really well!! :) i haven't tried h&m polish yet but maybe i will try some for stampinng then

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it really did. Its probably one of my best stamping ever. I was surprised with how well it stamped, its definitely a treasure find in my collection.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS