Purple and Holographic Neutral Plaid

Monday, December 1, 2014

These were inspired by Lacquer Buzz from her post, Monday Blues: Blurple Plaid Nails. I haven't done any plaid nails before so after seeing her manicure, it made me want to try one myself. Its a pretty simple plaid design using just striping tape.

Purple and Holographic Neutral Plaid Nail Art

I used Color Club Cherubic on all the nails. I taped a plaid design using striping tape and applied Nicole by OPI Back In My Gloria Days... on top. With the polish still wet, I peeled off the tape. Finished with Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat.

Purple and Holographic Neutral Plaid Nail Art
Purple and Holographic Neutral Plaid Nail Art

I really like how these turned out. I might even have to give this design another try but with different colors too. What do you think? For the next two weeks, I'm going to be studying for my exams so I'm not going to be posting as much on the blog. Just wanted to give you all a heads up just in case you notice that I'm not as active as I used to be.

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You did a great job with this for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! Really happy with how it turned out too.

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty!! I love the color combo you chose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa! I like the two colors too.

      Delete
  3. The purple is beautiful...and the mani is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a gorgeous purple, I really should wear it as a full manicure soon.

      Delete
  4. It makes me think of Christmas presents! Maybe that's just me being all Christmas all the time right now, though :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your totally right now that you mention it. All that's missing is a bow.

      Delete
  5. I love this! Such a pretty and easy yet stunning look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love purple nails, but I'm always worried they will look Barney purple. This is fabulous and adult looking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love purple myself but surprisingly, I don't own much of that color in my collection.

      Delete
  7. amazing nail art ! really fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS