March 2015 Product Empties

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Here's my product empties for March! Unlike the previous months, this one is quite small in comparison. I'm happy to have finished them though since I still have so much products to go through, especially skincare stuff. I've just realized that the product I find the most difficult to finish is cleansers. I still have so many of them to use up.

March 2015 Product Empties

1. Skinmiso Rice Foam Cleansing
This was my a nice everyday cleanser to use day or night for me. It foamed up really well and it didn't leave me skin feeling dry/tight afterwards. I do have a full review you can check out HERE.

2. Dr.Jart+ V7 Eye Serum
I've went three three tubes of this so I did really like it. I do have other eye creams to use right now but when I do run out of those, this would be one I would consider repurchasing.

3. Cetaphil DermaControl SPF30 Oil Control Moisturizer
This is only just a sample tube but I didn't like this at all. The consistency of this moisturizer is so strange. When I'm applying it to my face, patches of the moisturizer was left on my face that I had to then pick off from my face.

4. Bio-RTx Mentor Cream for Dry Skin
I've tried the cream for oily skin and quite liked it but I liked this much more. This had more of a creamy consistency which I liked more compared to the gel one for the oily skin. It kept my skin feeling hydrated during the day pretty well too.

That's all for this month's product empties. What have you finished in March?

4 comments:

  1. I have used cetaphil for years, a Dermatologist recommended it. Sorry that it didn't work for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used a moisturizer from Cetaphil in the past and it worked really well for me. This just didn't but I can totally understand why since its more geared towards oily skin which I don't have.

      Delete
  2. I love Cetaphil! I had it recommended to me by a dermatologist too... I found it doesn't absorb that easily and I had bits that came off like you the first few times I used it. Through trial and error I figured out that your skin has to be a bit wet when you apply it. I usually just pat my skin very slightly after washing it and then apply the Cetaphil it works much better that way for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great to know Cetaphil works so well for you. I've tried a moisturizer from them in the past and quite liked it but this one just didn't work out for me. Thanks for the tip too. I usually do that but it just didn't seem to want to absorb into my skin at all.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS