April 2015 Product Empties

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Here's my April product empties! Like last month, I didn't finish a lot of products but I'm happy that I still emptied out some from my collection.

April 2015 Product Empties

1. Hologram Collection Whitening Serum
This serum was so cool looking that I didn't want to use it. It felt nice but I didn't really notice any whitening happening which was fine with me. Smelled good and felt pretty moisturizing. I really like the pump packaging since it makes it much more sanitary to use.

2. Max Clinic Caviar Massage Oil Foam
This cleanser took me quite a while to finish. I do tend to like oil based cleansers since they don't leave my skin feeling dry or tight after using it. There was a scent to it but nothing that I loved or minded. This was mainly used as my night time cleanser.

3. Ariul Spa Water 24 Hours Moisturizing De-tox Mask
This was a super fun product to use. I mainly used it in the morning and it really helped to wake me up. It comes out as a liquidy gel but once you start applying it to the face and let it sit for a while, it starts to bubble up into a foam.

4. Wonder Eye
This is an eye cream in a click pen format. This was a pretty nice eye cream and it kept my eye area hydrated throughout the day. I used it both in the morning and at night.

That's all for my product empties for April. I'm very happy to have finished two cleansers this month since that is one product I have a ton of. What have you finished in April?

Office practicum update: the past few days have gotten better but one day next week, my supervisor will be out attending meetings. She wants me to be in charge of her position for a day so she's teaching me how to do some of her duties. I'm so nervous about it since I feel like I'm not as knowledge as her to answer questions that will be asked and I'm not super fast on the computer like her too. Plus, she's the only person in charge of this particular area so its not like there's anyone else who can help me out if I don't know the answer to something. I'm feeling so scared for next week now.

2 comments:

  1. It's always interesting to see people's empties! Hope next week goes well for you... It sounds stressful but that means they think you can do it which is good! They trust you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love seeing what others finish too. I kind of want to get over it already since I'm still freaking out about it. I don't know which day she'll be gone but I just hope its only half of the day instead of the whole day. Its going to be so stressful for me.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS