Essence Break Through

Thursday, May 28, 2015

I'm back with another polish swatch. I'm on a roll with these and hopefully, I can keep up with it. I only have a few more in my blogging folder to share so I need to do more swatching soon.

Essence Break Through is a medium magenta purple with a subtle pink shimmer. It almost looks like a straight up creme here but in the bottle and in real life, there is a bit of shimmer in it. My pictures here don't really show the true color of the polish though since it looks totally different than what is seen here. Formula and application was good on this polish. This is two coats.

Essence Break Through
Essence Break Through

I don't own a lot of Essence polishes which is a shame since they do have some really nice colors. I like that there so affordable and accessible too. I did wish my swatches was more true of color but this polish was just really hard to photograph. What do you think of this polish?

22 comments:

  1. I really like Essence polishes too I've never had a problem with any of their formulas and they are very affordable :) I find purples really hard to photograph too :(

    I find taking pictures in a pitch dark room with flash usually works when I'm having trouble getting accurate color. That way you take the picture before your camera has a chance to "think" and adjust the color and mess it up lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear. This is the only one I own but I should get myself some more.

      Thanks for the tip! I might give that a try but I'm not a huge fan of the flash option when I'm taking pictures but if it works for you, it might work for me :)

      Delete
  2. Girl if u need some1 to hook u up with some essence polishes just say the word I will send them to ya :) I live in EU and can get any shade or any Limited edition :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for the offer! I'll definitely let you know :)

      Delete
  3. I have it too and I love the color! And yes it's hard to photograph :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so too.

      Delete
  4. Love this purple and how vibrant it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this shade! Need to wear mine of this soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda and you should! :)

      Delete
  6. This is one of my favorite purples! It's such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS