Jessica Fanciful Flight

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Its time for a polish swatch today. Its been a while since my last one and this one has been sitting in my blogging folder for a long time now. One of my favorite finishes to wear on mu nails is a classic creme so I'm sharing a creme polish today.

Jessica Fanciful Flight is a bright raspberry pink creme. Formula is on the thicker side but the application on it was still easy. I actually could have gotten away with just applying one coat, it was that opaque. Its not the most unique color out there but its just such a darn good creme polish. This is two coats.

Jessica Fanciful Flight
Jessica Fanciful Flight

I've only own one Jessica polish so this is the second one I've tried. Like the first polish, this was another amazing one. They make some amazing cremes. What do you think of this polish?

Blog Update: I've been pretty stressed out recently so my nails have been in pretty bad shape. I won't be posting as much until they get a bit better so apologies if you don't see much from me this month. I'm planning to get some major stuff done this weekend if my nails heal up enough.

20 comments:

  1. This is really pretty color. I love red-pink cremes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the color. I would love to try it.
    Oh dear. Please take rest and do not stress. Good rest and no work will make nails heal faster.
    All the best dear.
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm going to try to get some rest and relax this weekend.

      Delete
  3. I have a similar shade from Catrice and I love it. It looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica Cosmetics makes such wonderful cremes. This one looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. They make one of the best creme polishes out there.

      Delete
  5. I've never tried Jessica personally but I've heard good things! This color is really cute and good to hear it can cover in only one coat. Everyone definitely needs a few one coater polishes in their stash for when you're in a rush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them! You won't regret it. I love the few that I own.

      Delete
  6. oooh I love love this color!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty colour, so feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love shades like this that are sort of between red and pink. Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous colour, and it looks positively fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS