August 2015 Product Empties

Friday, September 4, 2015

Here are my product empties for August. August has been a pretty tough month for me since I left my job around the middle of the month and I'm still currently in the process in looking for a new job. With all that going on, I didn't finish a lot of products this month but I still did manage to finish up a few even through all of that was happening.

August 2015 Product Empties

1. Migabee Botanical Moisture Mist
This was an okay body mist. It gave me body a light layer of moisture but the scent on it wasn't something I really liked. It had a herb/medical smell to me and I prefer more fruity scents.

2. Shara Shara Green Tea Seed Magic Balm
I actually didn't finish this product but I have to throw it out since its expired already. I only used it once or twice and I didn't like it at all. Its basically just a solid balm with a green tea scent to it. The green tea scent didn't even smell that good to me. Overall, just not very impressed with it so I much prefer normal Vaseline to it.

3. Barbinie Shea Butter Hand Cream in White Lily
This was my everyday hand cream when I was working as a cashier at my previous work place. It has a nice light floral scent and it kept my hands pretty moisturized when I applied it. Its a thick cream but it does absorb pretty well into my skin.

That's it for my product empties for August. Its probably the least amount of products I've finished so far in one month but I'm still happy to have finished something. Let me know what you've finished in August down below.

8 comments:

  1. Too bad about the magic balm. :( I never really liked green tea even the KitKat version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally like green tea things but this one just didn't work out.

      Delete
  2. I don't know any of these products, but I find the Green Tea Seed Magic Balm packaging extremely cute. It is a pity that you don't liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the packaging was very cute but too bad I didn't like the balm at all.

      Delete
  3. I agree Lisa, sometimes the simplest things (vaseline) are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS