Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by one of your hobbies/interests other than polish

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is to create a manicure inspired by one of my hobbies or interests other than nail polish. I like to bake and cook when I have free time so I decided to create some chocolate chip cookies on my nails. Cookies are my favorite things to bake so I thought they would be cute on my nails. Let's see how it turned out.

Chocolate Chip Cookies Nail Art

I used Barielle Gotta Have Fate on all the nails. I used Barielle Cashmere Or Loose Me to create the cookie itself and American Apparel Raccoon for the chocolate chips on top with a dotting tool. Finished with Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat.

Chocolate Chip Cookies Nail Art
Chocolate Chip Cookies Nail Art

I thought these turned out cute. For some strange reason, I had a lot of double with my camera when I was taking pictures. It wasn't focusing on my nails well but I managed to get somewhat good shots of it. What do you think?


38 comments:

  1. These are really cute! Ya sometimes my camera doesn't want to focus on my nails too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! At least I'm not the only one with that issue. Its so frustrating though.

      Delete
  2. Aweee.. such a cute cookie nail art, love it !
    I love chocolates the most :-)

    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Chocolates are my favorite too.

      Delete
  3. These are so adorable - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! The cookies are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was very happy with how they turned out. Wish my camera focused on it a bit better though.

      Delete
  5. OMG these are too cute! They look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shoots are really good dear! The mani turned out cute. We have an another thing in common, besides nails, I like to bake too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yay that's great to hear we both like baking :)

      Delete
  7. I LOVE that you did cookies! They're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love baking, it's such a fun thing to do! Plus you get to eat all of the goodies in the end :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and your totally right, lol. I made some cookies recently and ate with them with my family :)

      Delete
  9. I love baking too! This mani is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Savannah! Yay for another baker :)

      Delete
  10. So cute...love the cookies

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS