Dark Blue and Rose Gold Haze

Monday, October 19, 2015

Happy Monday Blues! I haven't done a manicure using the fan brush for a while so I thought I would do one today. I used to love creating this haze design on the nails with it.

Dark Blue and Rose Gold Haze Nail Art

I used Essie Bikini So Teeny on all the nails. I applied Barielle A Bouquet For Ava and Orly Rage using a fan brush. Finished with Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat.

Dark Blue and Rose Gold Haze Nail Art
Dark Blue and Rose Gold Haze Nail Art

I'm so in love with these nails. I just love how it all came together. I'm wanting to do another one again now. What do you think?

22 comments:

  1. I love the way this came out! I love the two blues with orly rage :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the look of it too and plan to create more in the future :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Nail Design

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the color combo-- it's perfect! I need to try this technique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat and you should. Its so easy :)

      Delete
  4. Looks great!! I've been thinking I need to do a fan brush soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa and you definitely should give it a try.

      Delete
  5. This looks beautiful! I tried a fan brush once, and it just laughed back at me. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa. Oh really? You should give it another try if you can, practice makes perfect.

      Delete
  6. I love this mani! I've never tried doing a mani with a fan brush before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should try using your fan brush then. I love creating this design with it.

      Delete
  7. Wow, I really like how this turned out! It reminds me so much of sunshine on water and the way it sparkles! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I'm happy to hear that :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS