April 2016 Product Empties

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Here's my product empties for the month of April. I finished some items I've been using for a while now which makes me happy to see. Let's see what I thought of each one then.

April 2016 Product Empties

1. Rappol Calming Cream
This bottle of cream took me quite a while to use up. I used it as my daily face moisturizer but as it came closer to its expiration date, I switched it to my body cream. I liked this cream since it didn't have much of a scent to it and it was pretty moisturizing on my skin. I like that its in a pump bottle format so it makes for easier use to me.

2. Boscians 5th Edition Cycle Repair Whitening Spot
This little tube lasted me for a while and it was a pretty effective in whitening. I used this cream to spot treat any dark spots on my face and I did notice those areas lightening up a bit. When I get a pimple and it goes away by itself, it usually leaves a faint dark mark so by applying this cream on top of it consistency, the darkness does fade away quite a lot.

3. TonyMoly Gold Black Sugar Mask
This was my first brown sugar scrub and I loved it. I could feel the scrubbing happening on my face but it wasn't harsh on my skin at all. It smelled like brown sugar and I felt like it was pretty effective in cleansing and exfoliating my skin. This would be something I would repurchase again in the future.

4. Shocking Toner Special Kiss Ver. Whitening & Anti-aging Toner
This was probably the biggest tub of toner that I've used so far so it took quite a while for me to use up. It had a nice refreshing scent to it and the texture was like a liquid gel. It applied and absorbed into my skin really well. It was the first step of my skincare routine and would be something I would repurchase again.

That's it for my product empties for April. I'm the most proud of finishing the toner since it was a huge tub of it and it nearly took me a year to use up. Let me know if you tried any of the products I used up and what your thoughts are on it too.

8 comments:

  1. Yay, empties!

    Do you think that Tony Moly Sugar Mask would be coarse enough to use on the body?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cait! From using it, I don't think it would be coarse enough to be a good body scrub.

      Delete
  2. Great reviews! I might try the whitening spot since I have a few acne scars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that Sugar Mask sounds so good. I am always seeking for great scrubs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is nice and I'm always looking for great scrubs too.

      Delete
  4. I am eager to try TM black sugar mask. Nice mini review :-)

    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS