Aveniro Glass Nail Files Review

Friday, May 6, 2016

Hi everyone! Today, I have a review on some glass nail files I received from Aveniro. I've had them for a few weeks now so now I can share my thoughts on them. But first, here's a little information on the Aveniro company: Aveniro Ltd. is a unique glass nail files producer from the Czech Republic. Since their glass nail files are made of Bohemian crystal, they are renown for their unlimited lifespan, efficiency, simple maintenance and particularly their positive effect on the nails health.

Aveniro Glass Nail Files Review

Onto the glass nail files I received, I got sent two regular sized glass nail files, one travel sized glass nail file, and a manicure stick. I don't really have much experience using glass nail files myself but I've always heard that there suppose to be the best option to use for filing down your nails compared to regular cardboard nail files.

All three glass nail files I received came nicely packaged in their own little case to help protect them. The one with the rhinestones in particular came in velvet case while the other two came in a plastic case. Even the manicure stick has a little tube case for it to be stored in. So I was very happy with their packaging and presentation of their glass nail files.

My Review
After using them for around a month, I can say I quite like them. Unlike regular nail files I've used, I like that these glass nail files don't really wear down as much. They have a good sturdy weight to them and it doesn't take long to file my nails down with them. I'm going to continue using these glass nail files more often now since I liked the results whenever I filed my nails using one of these glass nail files. Both of the regular sized glass nail files are 135mm long and 2mm in thickness while the travel sized glass nail file is 90mm long and 2mm in thickness. The only negative thing is that since there made of glass, you have to be careful not to drop them since they might break if you do.

For the manicure stick, its a nice tool to have to help get rid of any excess nail bits underneath the nails. Both ends of the manicure stick has a rough texture like the glass nail files so your able to use them to file away little bits off your nails. The length of the manicure stick measures 115mm. Like the glass nail files, it has a nice sturdy weight to it and its a useful tool to have around in my opinion.

Aveniro Glass Nail Files Review
Aveniro Glass Nail Files Review

Final Thoughts
Overall, if you haven't given glass nail files a try yet, you definitely should. There much more sturdier than regular cardboard nail files and they do a better job filing down your nails too. I like that there's a variety of styles and colors to choose from to make it a little more personalized to your taste. They come in nice cases and there easy to carry around with you on the go. So definitely check out the Aveniro site if your looking for quality made glass nail files or want more information on what kinds glass nail files they offer.

*Aveniro sent the glass nail files and manicure stick for review purposes. My opinion is 100% honest.*

8 comments:

  1. I was send Aveniro files for review last year, and I still love them today. They are so durable, and super easy to clean. I've never been so impressed with a nail file before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear you think so too. There definitely really great glass nail files to use :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of Aveniro before... Very detailed review Lisa :) I've been using a glass file from Sephora for a long time and I'm really happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't too but I've seen a few reviews on them and they were all positive and I can see why now. That's great to hear you've been using one you like a lot too.

      Delete
  3. I use glass nail files and I observed that my nail look healthier and they don't crack as quickly as if I would use the usual nail files from any other brand. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aveniro glass files look great. I would love to try them.

    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do and they work really well too.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS