Blue Leopard Print

Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Monday Blues! This is a little late but I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day yesterday. For today's manicure, I have a blue leopard print. I like animal print designs and ones like this is usually what I go for when I'm in the mood for it.

Blue Leopard Print Nail Art

First, I used Essie Borrowed & Blue on my ring and middle nail. I created the leopard print using American Apparel Cameo Blue and American Apparel Passport Blue with a dotting tool. For the rest of the nails, I used Sation Let's Mingle & Jingle. Finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat.

Blue Leopard Print Nail Art
Blue Leopard Print Nail Art

It's been so long since I've done a leopard print design and I just loved how it turned out. I think the all blue color scheme looks pretty great with the design too. What do you think?

14 comments:

  1. I love leopard print! And I really like your blue nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pale blue as a base for this mani - very pretty. The darker blue offsets it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the blues you used here-- fun twist! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the monochromatic blue here! :) the light blue base looks great with the darker blue leopard print! I love the shimmery blue on your index and pinky too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this deseign is super cute
    This blue is fabulous
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love leopard designs...any color, any combo. Your's looks lovely.

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Leopard print designs do look great in any color :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS