Blue with Purple Dotted Floral Nail Art

Monday, May 2, 2016

Happy Monday Blues! I missed using my dotting tool and I wanted something easy on the nails so I created a simple dotted floral manicure. I only had the floral design on two of my nails and the rest a solid polish color. Let's see it then.

Blue with Purple Dotted Floral Nail Art

First, I used Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud on my ring and middle nail. Using a dotting tool, I created the flowers using  Barielle Welcome Ohm and dotted the center with Jessica Fanciful Flight. For the rest of the nails, I applied MisQs BL001. Finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat.

Blue with Purple Dotted Floral Nail Art
Blue with Purple Dotted Floral Nail Art

I quite like how these turned out. Its been a while since I created these dotted flowers so creating these have given me the urge to create more free handed flower designs now. I might have to create some blue roses for my next Monday Blues manicure. What do you think?

16 comments:

  1. Super cute! Your flowers look great and I love the colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and perfect for spring! I love the dotted flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were so easy to create too.

      Delete
  3. Love this combo! Floral nails are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the best dotticures. I can't believe how perfectly uniformed your flowers are. That takes skill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I don't think there the best but I'm happy to hear you think so.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful Nails and design

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS