Influenster: L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise VoxBox Unboxing

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hi everyone! So this is going to be a quick unboxing post of the L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise VoxBox from Influenster that I received. There was variety of different products I could have received so it was exciting to see which one I would get. The one I received was from the Nutri-Gloss Luminizer line which consists of a shampoo, conditioner, and leave in spray. There was also a card telling me what to do next once I receive the box as well as a booklet with more details on each of the new hair product line from L'Oreal Paris along with coupons on the back.

What I Received:
1. L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Nutri-Gloss Luminizer Shampoo
2. L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Nutri-Gloss Luminizer Conditioner
3. L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Nutri-Gloss Luminizer High Shine Glossing Mist

Influenster - L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise VoxBox Unboxing
Influenster - L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise VoxBox Unboxing

I've received and tried a previous L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise set before which was for thickening the hair but this one sounds more up my alley. My hair does lack shine and gloss to it so I'm excited to see if this will actually help in that area. Let me know if you got sent this box from Influenster and which L'Oreal Paris hair line you received too.

*Influenster sent the L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise VoxBox for review purposes. My opinion is 100% honest.*

6 comments:

  1. I really like L'Oréal shampoos and conditioners but I haven't tried this one before :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear. I don't usually go for L'Oreal myself but its always nice to try out something new every once in a while :)

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to hearing more about the products.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS