Pink Fuzzy Glitters with Orange Polka Dot Accent

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Hi everyone! Just sharing a very simple manicure with you all today. I was feeling pretty lazy this time and just wanted something pretty quick and simple. I noticed that I had one of those fuzzy coat glitters but haven't used it yet so I thought now would be the perfect time to use it.

Pink Fuzzy Glitters with Orange Polka Dot Accent Nail Art

First, I used Dearberry 20 and topped it off with Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Wool Lite on all the nails except the ring. For the ring nail, I used Misa Taking Chances and created a simple polka dot pattern using Dearberry 20 with a dotting tool. Finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat.

Pink Fuzzy Glitters with Orange Polka Dot Accent Nail Art
Pink Fuzzy Glitters with Orange Polka Dot Accent Nail Art

I don't own or tend to like a lot of bar glitter polishes but I wanted to give this one from Sally Hansen a try. I don't think it looks too bad but I did have to dab where I wanted them placed since they didn't spread all that evenly on my nails. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I usually don't like bar glitter either but I like this one :) I like how the bar glitters are shorter... And the white makes it look softer too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There actually a very light pink and I agree that since they were on the shorter side, I liked them a bit more.

      Delete
  2. I am not a fuzzy top coat glitter fan on me, but on others I enjoy to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like that too but I think there okay after trying this one on my nails.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS